Our Senior SEO Analyst will be involved in implementing digital marketing programs and assisting the our team of SEO specialists.Ability
- Learn our processes and work with the team.
- Review website content for quality assurance and SEO optimization.
- Strong English communications and writing skills.
- Write effective headlines & descriptions with targeted keywords in mind.
- Analyze websites, ranking reports, looking for areas of improvement.
- Create and filter down keyword lists based on business goals, targeting and user intent.
- Regularly prepare and analyze ranking reports to improve and modify strategies to further optimize SEO campaign progress.
- Communicate clearly with clients, with the ability to convey the details of their website optimization in simple terms.
- Passionate about the internet, tech, marketing and learning new techniques.
- Familiarity with up-to-date algorithm changes and white hat SEO techniques to ensure the long-term effectiveness of SEO campaigns.
- Technical optimization of websites (may involve some HTML).
- ·Familiarity working with websites and platforms such as WordPress.
- At least 1-2 years of SEO experience is preferred.
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- An interest in web & emerging technologies
- Project management and/or agency experience is an asset