Our Senior SEO Analyst will be involved in implementing digital marketing programs and assisting the our team of SEO specialists.Ability
- Learn our processes and work with the team.
- Review website content for quality assurance and SEO optimization.
- Strong English communications and writing skills.
- Write effective headlines & descriptions with targeted keywords in mind.
- Analyze websites, ranking reports, looking for areas of improvement.
- Create and filter down keyword lists based on business goals, targeting and user intent.
- Regularly prepare and analyze ranking reports to improve and modify strategies to further optimize SEO campaign progress.
- Communicate clearly with clients, with the ability to convey the details of their website optimization in simple terms.
- Passionate about the internet, tech, marketing and learning new techniques.
- Familiarity with up-to-date algorithm changes and white hat SEO techniques to ensure the long-term effectiveness of SEO campaigns.
- Technical optimization of websites (may involve some HTML).
- ·Familiarity working with websites and platforms such as WordPress.
- At least 1-2 years of SEO experience is preferred.
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- An interest in web & emerging technologies
- Project management and/or agency experience is an asset
OutReach Media Solutions is a full-service agency & White Label service provider building innovative
marketing solutions. We are a Canadian company producing outstanding results while upholding a high
level of service excellence.
- Responsibility for growing OutReach Media direct and white label digital relationships, revenues
and brand awareness through mobile apps, email and other newly owned assets.
- Manage Social media presence and messaging (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram).
- Primary business success measures: Revenues, Digitally Active users, Cost of Acquisition, Cost of Retention, Partner with multiple stakeholders across Sales and Digital marketing, eCommerce, CRM, insights & analytics, technology (product management, engineering, UX) and Operations.
- Develop short term and long-term strategy, integrated marketing campaigns, marketing
programs and promotional tactics to deliver key results.
- Leverage customer insights, feedback, market data and competitive intelligence to define andarticulate compelling differentiated customer value propositions and positioning for Walmart’s digital engagement programs that drives accelerated digital reach, adoption and continued digital engagement and retention.
- Work directly with the CEO and Founder of the company
- Strong understanding of SMB NA Markeplace
- 4+ years of relevant experience in
- Industries: Agencies, eCommerce, Retail, B2C, D2C
- Roles: Digital Marketing, Management Consulting
- Experience in developing, presenting, and articulating a multi-year vision, strategy, long range plans, annual operating plans and short-term tactical plans
- Highly analytical and numbers oriented.
- Excellent communications skills – leading meetings, work sessions, brainstorming, planning sessions, iterations, and briefing development discussions; top notch presentation skills
- Bias for action and moving with speed while bringing teams and stakeholders along.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills including experience managing high-performing teams
- Positive, people- and results-oriented, with a growth mindset and an energetic attitude What We Offer You:
- A fantastic culture, team, energy, and high-growth success company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible work arrangements, with an awesome workplace in Ottawa’s east end.
OutReach Media has built a passionate workforce; our strong and vibrant culture is integral to our success. We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing technology company in Ottawa:
All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.We’re committed to inclusion
OutReach Media believes that openness and diversity make us better. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, gender, age, religion, identity, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Accommodation can be made upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Our recruitment team is happy to answer any questions candidates may have about virtual interviewing, onboarding, and future work locations.
We’re up to incredible things. Come and be part of them.APPLY